2013 National Championships | Day three action

Play continued at the 2013 National Paralympic 7-a-side Football Championships, with the finalists for the Coffs Harbour event now confirmed.

Play continued at the 2013 National Paralympic 7-a-side Football Championships, with the finalists for the Coffs Harbour event now confirmed. New South Wales will face Queensland for the title, while South Australia will meet Victoria for the bronze medal in Thursday's finals.

Queensland vs Western Australia Full Time Score - Queensland drew Western Australia 0 - 0

Western Australia started the game strongly and created a great opportunity for Michael Debenham in 9th minute but his shot hit the cross bar. Queensland then quickly counter attacked through Scott Kennedy, unfortunately his effort was wide of the mark. Queensland continued to pepper their opposition's goal from distance but with no result.

In the 18th minute West Australia's Ben Tirabosco made a quick break through the middle of the field but his shot went wide of the mark. The sides went into the break locked at nil all.

The second half continued in the same vane as the opening, with both teams unable to find the back of the net. Western Australia had the best chance of the match when in the 53rd minute they were awarded a penalty. The spot kick was taken by Michael Debenham but he fired over the bar, as the contest ended in a nil all draw.

Victoria vs South Australia Full Time Score - South Australia 1 defeated Victoria 0

This was yet another tight match were both teams found it hard to score. This was mainly due to the great goalkeeping working from South Australia's Tim Moore and Victorian Christian Tsangas.

However Tyson Buczko from South Australia managed to break down the opposition's defence in the 25th minute to score what would prove to be a decisive winner. It was also a great birthday present for Tyson who was celebrating his 18th birthday.

NSW vs Western Australia Full Time Score - NSW 8 defeated WA 0

New South Wales once again came out and showed why they have 7 past and present Pararoo-s in their squad. They opened the scoring in just the 2nd minute with a goal to Chris Pyne. It was only great work from Western Australian keeper Ben Tirabsco that stopped the NSW team from scoring more goals early.

It wasn't until the 22nd minute that Brett Fairhall increased their lead, which was quickly followed by a goal to Ben Sutton. NSW going in to the break with a three goal advantage.

The second half was a constant procession of goals with James Turner (34'), Brett Fairhall (36'), Jack Williams (39'), and Shaun McCann (40' and 50') all adding their names to the scoresheet in the comfortable win.

South Australia vs Queensland Final Score - Queensland 4 def South Australia 1

The match was another tight affair in the opening exchanges until the experience of Scott Kennedy showed through and he opened the scoring for Queensland in the 20th minute. The goal was closely followed by a second for Queensland from Stacey Sarago-Ahkees, to extend their lead to 2-0 at half time.

Straight after the restart Queensland increased their lead with a goal from Jared Eiby. However South Australia responded quickly, netting through Thomas Goodman. However Queensland hit back to score their fourth goal of the match, running out winners to book their place in the final.